The writing assignment should be about 6 pages-long, Century Schoolbook, 12 pt-font, 1 inch all around, double-spaced and APA format (check APA Style Guides here).
The paper should be presented in an organized and well-thought manner.
- THOSE ARE NOT EASY ASSIGNMENTS. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY
- Those assignments are NOT summaries of the readings but analyses! (WARNING)
- The goal of this paper is to read and answer the questions by evaluating and analyzing the common points and differences ACROSS the readings using your SOCIOLOGICAL IMAGINATION
- Do NOT write about each article one after another
- When referencing articles, make sure to quote correctly with page number
- Long quotations (3 lines or more) are NOT recommended but if you do use some, make sure they are single-spaced
- Read Evicted book from pp. 1-107 and answer the following 3 questions:
- Question 1: Using your sociological imagination, identify 2 themes and explain how individuals and families are affected by poverty.
- Question 2: Using your sociological imagination, explain how poverty is structured around gender and location.
- Question 3: Select one particular story and analyze it first without using your sociological imagination, and then again with a sociological imagination.
- For the first 2 questions, this is how your answers should be structured:
- Introduction of a common theme identified in the stories
- Explain this theme using your sociological imagination
- How does this theme help us understand the issues faced by people in poverty?
- Provide in-depth analysis around this theme and how it is linked to poverty
- Be sure to provide sources to support your claims (refer to Power & Poverty).
- Provide short examples from the stories
- Repeat for 2nd theme
- The first 2 questions should be roughly 2 pages each and the last question should not be longer than 1 page.
- Check the organization of your paper, spelling and grammar.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient”for a 15% Discount!”
We have Walden University and Capella University nursing practitioners!
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post who has read evicted 1st ed by matthew desmond and power and poverty 3rd ed by edward royce appeared first on Brainy Essay Writers.
who has read evicted 1st ed by matthew desmond and power and poverty 3rd ed by edward royce was first posted on August 9, 2020 at 7:40 am.
©2020 "Brainy Essay Writers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org