Learning Theory Presentation and Discussion Instructions
Thread: By now, you have learned about learning theories such as behaviorism, social cognitive theory, constructivism, and information processing theory. From the Snowman text, you will select the learning theory that you most closely relate to, and create a presentation using your choice of three presentation options to highlight the major features of this theory.
You are required to use your voice to narrate the presentation. Make sure to introduce your name as you begin the presentation.
Presentation Options: Select ONE:
a. Adobe Spark (at least 3-5 minutes in length)
b. PowerPoint (at least 15 slides)
c. Microsoft Sway (at least 15 cards)
You will then share this presentation on the Learning Theory Presentation DB forum. Your presentation must address the following items:
· Your name, course, semester, and year;
· Major components of the theory;
· Examples of how lessons and activities can be differentiated to incorporate the theory;
· How the theory impacts classroom management; and
· Citation of Snowman text and other scholarly resources (if applicable).
· The theory’s key contributor(s), a description of the theory, and how the theory can be integrated into classroom activities are included.
Note: The title of your thread must include the name of your chosen theory.
The post Learning Theory Presentation and Discussion Instructions ACADEMIC ASSISTERS. ACADEMIC ASSISTERS.
>>>Click here to get this paper written at the best price. 100% Custom, 0% plagiarism.<<<
The post Learning Theory Presentation and Discussion Instructions appeared first on First Class Essay Writers.