Final Paper Due Monday (DNR for NC)
Project Assignment: Review your State Government’s website and search for its official Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Form. Along with the form will be information and instructions regarding the form. In addition, research three area hospitals to determine if they provide separate DNR forms. Then, perform additional research regarding DNR and prepare your Final Paper by analyzing the issues through these steps:
- Analyze the requirements of your State Government’s DNR.
- Identify the requirements of the three hospital’s DNRs.
- Examine the differences and similarities between the state’s and the three hospital’s DNR requirements, and address the following questions:
- What are they?
- Which one should you follow?
- Explain how a DNR is applied if a patient is under hospice care and EMTs are called.
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, excluding title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources (not including the course text) that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of four sources from academic journals found in the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post Explain how a DNR is applied if a patient is under hospice care and EMTs are called. appeared first on Nursing Savvy Writers.
Explain how a DNR is applied if a patient is under hospice care and EMTs are called. was first posted on August 9, 2020 at 7:29 am.
©2020 "Excellent ProWriters". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com