Course Concepts PowerPoint
You are asked to present a talk about one of the concepts learned in this course. ***Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexual Addiction*** You will choose one of the topics listed below to create a PowerPoint presentation to be used in presenting to a group to explain the topic. In your presentation, you should include at least 3 references from the course material or outside sources to support your information. Make sure to document your sources in current APA format.
· The cycle of addiction
· The addictive system of the sex addict
· Levels of sexual addiction
· Characteristics and “rules” of dysfunctional families
· Core beliefs of the sexual addict
· The SAFE formula (as described by Carnes)
· Spiritual abuse
· The “Desires of the Heart” (as described by Mark Laaser)
· Criteria for diagnosis of sexual addiction
· Family systems
Your presentation must be completed in Microsoft PowerPoint and must include the following:
· At least 10 content slides (not counting the title slide or reference slide);
· A script (at least 50 words for each content slide) as a guide for presenting the information;
· A minimum of 3 references from the course material and/or outside sources.
· A title page and a reference page.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
The post Diagnosis And Treatment Of Sexual Addiction*** POWER POINT appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.