Summarize an article. – Brainy Essay Writers | brainyessaywriters.com
Summarize this article into a one page summary. In addition, explain what code of ethics of IEEE did it broke and how would they do it differently.
The article: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-34324772
IEEE Code of ethics:
• Accept responsibility in making decisions consistent with the safety, health and welfare of the public, and to disclose promptly factors that might endanger the public or the environment
Avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible, and to disclose them to affected parties when they do exist
• Be honest and realistic in stating claims or estimates based on available data
• Reject bribery in all its forms
• Improve the understanding of technology, its appropriate application, and potential consequences
Maintain and improve our technical competence and to undertake technological tasks for others only if qualified by training or experience, or after full disclosure of pertinent limitations
• Seek, accept, and offer honest criticism of technical work, to acknowledge and correct errors, and to credit properly the contributions of others
• Treat fairly all persons regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age, or national origin
• Avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action
• Assist colleagues and co-workers in their professional development and to support them in following this code of ethics
The post Summarize an article. appeared first on My Assignment Geek.