Battered Women Syndrome Jodi Arias – Brainy Essay Writers | brainyessaywriters.com
- Base your paper on the research you gather and not on your opinion. You may use both popular and scholarly references. (Resources explaining proper use of scholarly and non-scholarly resources are available in the Learning Resources section.)
- Use APA format, in text and in the reference list.
- Ensure that you have minimal writing errors.
- Final paper length: 10–12 pages total, plus title page, abstract, and bibliography.
- Final paper structure:
- Brief biographical summary (2–3 paragraphs)
- Introduction to the issue to be discussed
- Summary of the current scholarly research about the issue
- Conclusion (1–3 paragraphs)
The post Battered Women Syndrome Jodi Arias appeared first on My Assignment Geek.