Social Media Manager Professional Portfolio of Communication Research Paper – Brainy Essay Writers | brainyessaywriters.com
description :You will develop your own personal portfolio of professional materials for career development. In this assignment you will create a professional resume, a cover letter, in response to the following job description for a Social Media Communications Manager. Your resume and cover letter should not exceed a single page each. You need to craft your cover letter to reflect the skills and abilities in the job description so the recruitment software program will “pick up” the key words, like search engine optimization, so that your cover letter is selected as a match. Think about how the skills you have learned in this course give you the skills and experience to be able to do this job.
2. Job Description: Social Media Manager
“We are looking for a social media manager to administer our social media accounts and perform community management. You will be responsible for crafting and writing posts (images and videos provided by other team members) and responding to fan comments. You will also regularly update the social pages (cover, profile, etc.) based on current brand goals. Additional copywriting requests for company ads and website will also be expected. Strong copywriting is essential! As part of the interview process, samples will be necessary.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date on the latest digital and social trends. You will have great communication and writing abilities that will allow you to clearly express the company’ vision through social posting. We are looking for someone who’s passionate, pays great attention to detail and wants to grow immensely in an incredibly fast-paced start-up environment.
- Manage the social presence and the social media day-to-day activities
- Manage operations of uploading and posting on all social platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram & Reddit
- Copywriting for social media & other company initiatives as needed
- Design and edit social media strategy to align with brand goal
- Community management via response to comments and messages
- Maintain and update posting calendar
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field of study preferred
- Proficiency with Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Stays up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- 1-3 years experience in social media & copywriting preferred
- Passion & knowledge of Basketball (Soccer a plus)
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- YT SEO experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year Experience:
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
e social media accounts’ design and timely updating
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Address your cover letter to: ACME Corporation 1000 Main St San Diego CA 92000
- assignment expectation: length: Resume = no more than 1 pageCover letter = no more than 1 pageResume templates in Word or Google docs are fine, but don’t use anything overly graphic- recruitment software is text-based and will not be able to read fancy graphics.
The post Social Media Manager Professional Portfolio of Communication Research Paper appeared first on My Assignment Geek.